terms & conditions
Terms of Service
By booking the Services of Pip Cards Tarot you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Pip Cards Tarot makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered. By booking with Pip Cards Tarot, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Tarot Consultations (In Person, Zoom/Online and Email Readings) :
1. All in-person, Zoom and email Tarot readings are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment via Paperform, as directed from www.pipcardstarot.com
2. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule for in-person and Zoom/online readings. If you do not give me this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows. I will wait 15 minutes for your late arrival, but after that I consider this to be a no-show.
3. I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring Instagram platform. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my knowledge, experience, insights, expertise and time. You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Pip Cards Tarot, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Pip Cards Tarot readings are to empower the client and guide them through creative brainstorming and solutions. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. I will will interpret the cards to the best of their ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if I cannot interpret the cards clearly I will tell you that.
3. I will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. My readings are non-judgmental, and I welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. I will not do a reading to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will I do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. I will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which I am not qualified, I will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. I am constantly striving to improve my Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.